By The Numbers
- Not limited by sheath size.
- Allows immediate re-access.
- Minimizes patient discomfort, allowing immediate head elevation to 30 degrees with no restriction to leg movement.
- No patient limitation: size, anti-coagulation, calcification, etc.
- Simple and rapid deployment.
- Early ambulation.
- Nothing left behind: the potential of minimal risk of vessel wall injury, infection, or embolization.
- Large base: length 2.5 inches, width 1.25 inches
- North end incorporates an incline plane positioned above the arteriotomy site to control inflow blood pressure.
- South end of the base positioned below the arteriotomy site controls back flow bleeding from collateral vessels.
- Minimizes any margin of error in device placement.
- There is a modulation effect from the spring.
- Both the spring and elastic strap allow for ultimate tension flexibility in controlling blood flow.
- Intuitive application by health care professional.